Greetings Valued Guest
As you know, the Postcard Inn is fully committed to the well-being of our guests, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We remain vigilant, closely monitoring statements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization regarding the novel coronavirus (Covid-19). We ask anyone entering our hotel, whether it be a guest or associate to:
• Avoid entering if you have a cough or fever
• Social Distancing is important. Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others at all times. If
2 people are already in an elevator, please wait for the next one to arrive
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow if necessary
• Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary contact
• Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
Housekeeping services are not availiable at this time. We have conveniently left a couple of plastic bags in the room for dirty trash and linen. Please place them outside your door and call the front desk
for removal. Should you need any towels, linens, or toiletries during your stay, please stop by the front desk or dial “0” from your in room phone and we will be glad to assist in providing your requested items.
The team and I are committed to making your stay a pleasant one. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you.
Sean Van den Broeck